Membership – Join the National Safety CouncilDOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM HERE
Call (800) 715-0358 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for applications or information.
Organizational membership is available to all types of employers, including industries, business associations, federal, state and local governments, nonprofit organizations, schools, universities, colleges and unions.
Local Chapter Benefits in addition to NSC Core Benefits:
- Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Safety Council Program with Rate Discounts & Awards
- Enrollment in the Chapter’s sponsored Worker’s Comp Group Rating if eligible.
- First Aid, CPR, AED & Bloodborne Pathogens certification courses
- Defensive Driving Courses for fleet, passenger, specialty vehicles and point reduction
- Occupational safety and health training, including custom on-site training
- Train-the –Trainer courses
- Local ordering center for National Safety Council products and program
Exclusive Core Benefits Available Companywide:
You receive all this as a member:
- Safety+Health® magazine subscription — a $67 value per subscription
- Membership News Alert: Top-rated safety news delivered to your inbox every week
- Safety Spotlight: Monthly e-newsletter and resources on trending topics
- OSHA Up to Date: OSHA Compliance and regulations
- Traffic Safety: Government regulations, driving statistics and best practices
- The Safety+Health Daily: Daily safety news and tips
- Membership Advantage: Latest safety research and best practices
- NSC Library and Information Services: Have a question? Let NSC do the research
- Injury Facts: the go-to online resource for 100 years of safety facts