Join the National Safety CouncilDOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM HERE
Call (800) 715-0358 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for applications or information.
Organizational membership is available to all types of employers, including industries, business associations, federal, state and local governments, nonprofit organizations, schools, universities, colleges and unions.
Local Chapter Benefits in addition to NSC Core Benefits:
- Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Safety Council Program with Rate Discounts & Awards
- Enrollment in the Chapter’s sponsored Worker’s Comp Group Rating if eligible.
- First Aid, CPR, AED & Bloodborne Pathogens certification courses
- Defensive Driving Courses for fleet, passenger, specialty vehicles and point reduction
- Occupational safety and health training, including custom on-site training
- Train-the –Trainer courses
- Local ordering center for National Safety Council products and program
Exclusive Core Benefits Available Companywide:
- Free E-learning – Posters, 5-minute safety talks, 2-minute safety videos, workplace safety toolkits, audio library with over 130 recorded seminars, downloadable safety webinairs over 50,
- Free Newsletter & discounts, News Alerts -weekly emails, OSHA Up to Date monthly, Safety + Health magazine monthly, Injury Facts – annual (downloadable), discounts on product & training
- Choose one of four for Free – Nine Elements of Successful Safety & Health System, Ergonomics: A Practical Guide, Pocket Guide to Safety Essentials or NSC First Aid Quick Guide